Monday 20th January 2020
Click for a copy of the flier District Cubs bowling evening flyer 2020
Click for a copy of the Individual group bowling evening list
Click for a copy of the lanes allocation – will be added nearer the time
Click for a copy of the risk assessment RiskAssessment_Ten Pin Bowling visit January 2020
Groups attending are detailed below.
This will be kept updated as groups confirm their numbers and food.
Please do not exceed the number of spaces allocated without agreeing with myself. If there are spare places I will reallocate these so you may wish to have a reserve list and let me know. Similarly if you do not need all your allocated spaces please confirm your numbers and I will release these to others.
Please note that in 2014, 2015 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 we easily filled all 31 lanes so space may be limited.
- 1st Ashton Keynes – attending? Yes
- 1st Blunsdon – attending?
- 1st Highworth Vorda – attending? Yes
- 1st HJighworth Wrde – attending?
- 1st Purton & Lydiard – attending? Yes
- 1st Ridgeway Farm – attending? Yes
- 1st Rodbourne Cheney – attending? Yes
- 1st Stratton – attending?
- 1st Swindon Drake – attending – Yes
- 1st Swindon Nelson – attending?
- 1st West Swindon – attending – Yes
- 2nd Cricklade – attending?
- 2nd Stratton – attending?
- 2nd Swindon – attending ?
- 4th Swindon – attending? – Yes
- 7th Swindon Brunel – attending – Yes
- 7th Swindon Kingdom- attending? – Yes
- 7th Swindon Isambard – attending?
- 17th Swindon – attending? – Yes
Leaders event Sunday 19th January 2020 at 4pm
Groups taking part so far
- ADC Cub Swindon North
- 1st Highworth x 1
- 1st Swindon x 6
- 17th Swindon x 2